1. Anaesthetist/Anesthesiologist – This medical professional makes patients unconscious before any surgical procedure or any other medical procedure is done. These specialists assess the level of medical risk associated with the medical procedure and determine the type of anaesthetic that is most appropriate for the surgical or medical procedure. These medical specialists also monitor the patient while undergoing a surgical procedure.
2. Medical Internist – This health professional diagnoses the patient and provide non-surgical intervention in the treatment of a medical condition or injury affecting the internal organ.
3. Gynecologist/Obstetrician – This medical professional handles the diagnosis, treatment and management of diseases and other medical condition affecting the female reproductive system.
4. Maxillofacial and Oral Surgeons – These are dental specialist who handle operation of the mouth, jaws, neck and related head structures. These medical interventions are done to correct and damaged structure as a result of an accident or birth anomalies. These professional also do surgical procedures to remove tumors and correct abnormalities in the jaw structure.
5. Orthodontists – These are dental professionals who specialize in the diagnoses, examination and treatment of dental problems. They specialize in the design and creation of braces to correct anomalies and abnormalities of the teeth and jaws.