Posted on 29 April 2009.
Let us have a look at the top 10 most preferred careers of men and women for 2009. These men and women are expected to grow professionally and rise faster than in any other career in the next five years.
1. Network System Analyst – The advancement in the field of information and communication technology has led to the increase in the demand for the expertise in the maintenance and installation of communication network.
2. Assistant to Physicians – The continued growth in the health service sector gives rise for the ever growing need for technically competent assistants of physicians. Skills required are focused in functional areas like preventive, therapeutic and diagnostics services.
3. Medical Aides – With the continued growth in the health service sector, the urgent need for health service professionals who are competent in essential clinical task is as high as ever.
4. Health Information and Medical Records Professionals – Records and database on medical cases and healthcare are getting more complicated with the fast paced growth of the health care sector. Technical competencies of records technicians are becoming more advanced and demanding as ever.
5. Software Engineers – With the continued advancement in the information and communication technology, the demand for more competent and technically trained software engineers is also at its highest level. The core competencies are in the areas of designs programs and software.