People known little or nothing about auto insurance and if they did they would be able to manage the costs. Majority of young drivers are blinded by high costs and other myths their friends tell them. Here are 10 things everyone needs to know about car insurances. Read this list twice before making any unwise choices.
1. Speeding tickets do affect insurance rates.
If you are found guilty, you are a flagged driver. Think twice before accepting a guilty plea. You are always innocent until proven guilty. Most insurance companies will give you one grace ticket before your insurance rates go up. It will take 3-5 years to take it off the record.
2. Parking tickets and red light camera tickets do not affect insurances.
3. Auto Car Insurances cannot cancel insurances after 2 months, depending on your policy.
4. Insurance prices are not just determined by accidents.
They are based on how much money they will have to pay out for you. That means that the higher the deductible is, the less your rates will be. If you’re willing to pay more for your misdemeanors, the insurance will feel less threatened.
5. If you buy a sports car, you will probably pay big bucks for it.