Well it is summer and every one of you must have been searching for an option which will help you to get relief from this this hot and humid weather. The thing in sync with summer is that you are on a constant lookout for places equipped with AC. It has become one of the most important parts of our life’s comfort. Currently there are four types of air conditioners in the market and one may select it as per need. They are Window AC, Split AC, Central AC and lastly the Portable AC. The demands of the air conditioners are at its peak in these months. When we compare the air conditioners from different brands, we look at certain factors: cost, warranty, filtering function, efficiency in terms of cooling, power and so on. To help you in order to select the best air conditioner available in the market we have compiled a list which will help you choose from the top ten best air conditioner brands in the world. You may freely walk into any store and select an AC from these listed companies that suits your style and requirement.
1. Hitachi Hitachi is the leader in the air conditioners segment thus securing a well deserved place on this list . Hitachi is a Japanese multinational company, which was founded in the year 1910. This company has been highly acclaimed for manufacturing one of the most efficient air conditioners. The air conditioning solution provided by Hitachi is best in terms of efficiency, technology, reliability and is value for money. Moreover the factor which adds to its brilliance is that its air conditioners have a lower power consumption requirement and they emit very less greenhouse gases. The self-cleaning technology used in Hitachi air conditioners is very much effective which gives it keeps it ahead from others in the race of dominance.
2. LG The air conditioners from LG have always been found to be equipped with the latest innovations and with features which have not been seen so far in any other air conditioners. LG has dominance in the air conditioner market throughout the world. This company has its head office located in Seoul, South Korea. LG has always been people’s favorite as they have always focused on satisfying people with their product and less on generating huge revenues. Various other technologies used in the LG’s air conditioners are jet cooling system, plasma filtration and the inverter technology. The company has primarily focused on manufacturing air conditioners that are very much energy efficient as it is the requirement of the hour and conditioners which emits less greenhouse gases to save the environment.
3. Carrier It’s been more than 110 years now since Carrier entered into the market of the air conditioning solution. They started this business in the year 1902 and after so many years they are now one of the leading manufacturers of the air conditioners in the world. With each passing year Carrier has kept their main focus on bringing out something unique and so they have always been ahead of the others. The active carbon deodizer and the silver ion filters used in the Carrier’s air conditioner are very effective. They not only remove any foul smell from the room but also protects from the harmful bacteria which may affect your health.
4. Samsung Samsung is one of the most trusted brands in the consumer electronics market. This South Korean company has provided the air conditioning solution for so many years now and people have faith in this brand. The various factors which attract people towards Samsung are its energy star rating, turbo cleaning and de humidification technology. According to the company, their air conditioners are also very helpful in maintaining good health as it removes the allergy causing and health threatening bacteria automatically. Samsung manufactures window, floor standing and the split air conditioners and all of them are efficient in terms of cooling. Samsung has slowly emerged as an option for the people who earlier were not able to buy ACs due to its high price and maintenance.
5. Voltas Voltas is another most reliable Indian multinational company. It was started in the year 1954 and their head office is located in Mumbai, India. Since its launch this company has been focused on manufacturing air conditioners and cooling appliances. They have been the most successful manufacturers for so many years now. The air conditioners manufactured by this company promises to give a superb cooling effect. You will be pleased to know that Voltas has provided the air conditioning solution to the Burj Khalifa which is the tallest building in the world and this shows how much Voltas is trusted by the people in bringing out cooling appliances.
6. Daikin Daikin is the Japanese multinational which has been manufacturing the air conditioners for the last so many decades. It was founded in the year 1924 as an electronics company. Slowly Daikin entered into the air conditioning market and got huge success because of their wonderful products. Their grip on the international market is so firm that today they have been providing the air conditioning solution in almost every country. The most important factor which attracts people towards Daikin is the price that they have set for various air conditioners.
7. Blue Star Blue Star was founded in the year 1943 by an Indian entrepreneur. Slowly and steadily with the excellent quality of air conditioners, this company climbed the ladder of success to become one of the leading air conditioning brands in the world. Once you purchase an air conditioner from the Blue Star, you don’t have to worry much as it has been designed keeping in mind the requirements of the users and the latest trends that are being followed. The price of the air conditioners will also please you and you will be satisfied in getting an air conditioner at such an affordable price. The best thing about the AC’s from Blue Star is their durability and the stunning performance.
8. Whirlpool The next best air conditioner brand according to the consumer trend is Whirlpool. Whirlpool is an American company which has its head office in the Benton Charter Township, Michigan, US. Following years since its opening, the sales of the Whirlpool air conditioners have touched new heights, thanks to the latest technologies that the company is using in bringing out new air conditioners models. Further the latest launched air conditioners have been designed keeping in mind the feedback from the users. The most pleasing part about the air conditioner from Whirlpool is the use of the advanced compressors which gives an excellent cooling effect. Other unique features are auto restart, self-diagnostic and multi fan speed function.
9. Videocon Videocon is one of the few Indian multinationals which are into the production of the air conditioners. When we talk about Videocon, people consider it a reliable brand and the company have managed to stand upon its reputation by providing excellent service. The headquarters of Videocon is situated in Gurgaon, India and they have many other plants located in various parts of the world. This company has launched a vast range of air conditioners in the recent years and all of them are well designed as per their category. The price, power consumption and the cooling capacity of Videocon’s ACs are very much satisfactory. Moreover there is a digital display embedded which make them very attractive.
10. Haier Haier is actually a Chinese multinational company which has established its grip in the air conditioner markets all over the world. The headquarters of this company is located in Qingdao, People’s Republic of China. This multinational company manufactures many appliances but the production of the air conditioner has been given the top most priority. The hard work of this company is paying off as today the Haier’s air conditioners are known for their affordability and reliability. The one factor which people look for before buying an air conditioner is its energy consumption and here also Haier’s AC promises to be an effective one.